Partway through Task15
Ten months have passed since the project’s (environmental assessment of photovoltaic systems integrated in the existing built environment) very first multi-partners kick-off meeting in Heerlen on June 22-24th 2015 at the premises of Zuyd University of Applied Sciences (Netherlands).
Intensive kick-off meeting work sessions
Kick-off meeting outdoor visits
Kick-off meeting visit of outdoor installations
Partners had a chance to meet again:
At the 31st European Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conference and Exhibition (EU PVSEC 2015) on September 14-18th 2015 in Hamburg, Germany where Task15 project members attended a dedicated parallel session entitled «Reaching out for opportunities in BIPV – market, policies and BIPV development drivers» and had a chance to catch a glimpse of Michiel Ritzen’s presentation (researcher at Zuid University and Task15 operating agent): What are the environmental benefits of BIPV and how can they contribute to a larger market penetration?
EU PVSEC 2015 audience
In Nice (France) on February 2-4th 2016.
Meeting in Nice, France (Sophia Antipolis technopole)
Cycleco is responsible for subtask D of the project which is itself split into 4 parts:
- D.1. Identification of BIPV related environmental benefits worldwide
- D.2. BIPV focused methodology for environmental assessment
- D.3. BIPV environmental assessment test cases
- D.4 BIPV environmental assessment plug-in for building assessment tools
Next meetings calendar:
- June 20-24th 2016: 32nd European Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conference and Exhibition (EU PVSEC 2016) in Munich, Germany.
- November 2016: 3rd project meeting planned in Morocco.
More information can be found here: