List of LCA tools by Cycleco available at the Resource Center of the [Avnir] platform
The [Avnir] Platform has created a collaborative resource center on which various Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) tools are available to be tested and manipulated. Among these tools are Cycleco’s applicative software programs.
The resource center allows you to:
- consult strategic information on LCA, eco-design and environmental labeling;
- become familiar with the LCA software programs;
- to test the LCA software programs before placing an order;
- improve your skills in LCA;
- carry out your own projects.
Here are Cycleco’s applications that are currently being demonstrated at the Resource Centre:
- e-LICCO: to optimize the overall environmental performance of buildings by providing a clear answer to the question of grey energy and carbon dioxide emissions.
- Food’Print: to quickly assess the environmental impact of agri-food products and to make well informed choices regarding environmental labeling and the eco-conception of widely-consumed products.
- Spin’IT: for the LCA and eco-conception of textile products. Spin’IT responds to the concerns of distributors and producers of the textile industry who wish to label their whole production in a thorough and transparent manner.
- Cycle IT system: for the environmental and economic evaluation of industrial parts. Cycle IT system is especially suitable for parts containing polymeric or composite material and for parts containing alloy-based metal components or with specific surface treatments.
- Sivéa : an LCA tool for public spaces, Sivéa provides assistance for eco-planning and is especially suitable for the analysis of such operations as water supply, treatment and leak-tightness on platforms and dry or humid networks. Sivéa calculates the environmental impact through a macro approach that takes into account the facilities’ construction, management and destruction processes.
For more information on the resource center and to consult the tool’s list, click here.